Tanjong Pagar

Tanjong Pagar was a historic centre for Singapore's Chinese community. It is now a cosmopolitan area within walking distance of the CDB with a wide range of old and new shops. It is a good place for a lunch time meal with office workers, a post work hangout area for pubs and fine dining and a pleasant place to explore cafes and eclectic shops on a lazy weekend afternoon.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Ana




Ana is a boutique fashion shop in club street. I happened to bump into the owner a couple of months ago and have been meaning go to the shop but haven't had a chance till now.



The shop is feminine and beautiful reflecting the tastes of the owner and the clothes that are housed in it. 
You can see that the pieces in the shop are premium material, design and cut. A lot of the designers showcased here aren't found in other shops in Singapore that only have the typical brands e.g Prada. I think the owner really takes care in selecting the clothes for this shop as there seems to be a consistent feminine theme in the shop. 

Beautiful piece by Fleur Wood (on right). Unknown designer (on left).

The shop showcases one of my favourite designers- Australian designer Fleur Wood. This picture really doesn't give the dress justice as you can't see the quality of fabric or the beauty of the colour from the picture. 
I forgot to get the name of the designer for the second dress. As you can see, the dress is a ballet dream. It looks ethereal and floaty like out of a dream. The back is made out of a nude sheer material. I absolutely love the dress but I don't know many occasions that I can wear it for. Its like for a very special dinner. 





















Princess dresses for children

My daughter is only 2 weeks old but was I ever so tempted to get one of these for her. Except that they come at a price- about $170 each.

The clothes in this place are truly unique and beautiful. As a result, they come at a price. Most pieces are between $300- $500 which you would expect for quality. I would rather pay for these pieces than Prada or Gucci. This is the shop to go to if I had to find something for a special event or wanted to treat myself.

Website: http://www.thestylefinder.com/anaboutique.php
Location: 86 Club St
Contact Number: 62212897

No comments:

Post a Comment