Tanjong Pagar

Tanjong Pagar was a historic centre for Singapore's Chinese community. It is now a cosmopolitan area within walking distance of the CDB with a wide range of old and new shops. It is a good place for a lunch time meal with office workers, a post work hangout area for pubs and fine dining and a pleasant place to explore cafes and eclectic shops on a lazy weekend afternoon.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Massage Culture

This place does massage. I used them for my baby shower. A friend of mine said they weren't very good after they massaged her.

However, I felt like some pampering and they are so close to my house.

I did foot reflexology of 30 mins for $24. This was their January special

After I did it, I have to concur that I didn't think that they were good. I didn't feel any different from when I walked in...


Location: 1 Tras Link 01-05 Orchid Hotel, Tanjong Pagar

No comments:

Post a Comment