Tanjong Pagar

Tanjong Pagar was a historic centre for Singapore's Chinese community. It is now a cosmopolitan area within walking distance of the CDB with a wide range of old and new shops. It is a good place for a lunch time meal with office workers, a post work hangout area for pubs and fine dining and a pleasant place to explore cafes and eclectic shops on a lazy weekend afternoon.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Granny's Day Out

I went to Peninsular Plaza today with Elsa. I know its a strange place to go with a baby but I was looking for drawers for Elsa.
I was unsuccessful in finding drawers but I chanced upon this vintage clothes shop.



One thing that I like about this shop is that it is actually in an older building. The escalators were old, the place smelled old. This is not in a trendy part of town like Tanjong Pagar or Haji Lane. 

Also, there were some things I wanted to buy. 

Location: 3 Coleman St 03-25 Peninsular Plaza
Opening Hours: Mon- Fri: 1pm- 8pm; Sun & PH: 1:30pm- 6:30pm
Contact Number: 63369774

No comments:

Post a Comment