Tanjong Pagar

Tanjong Pagar was a historic centre for Singapore's Chinese community. It is now a cosmopolitan area within walking distance of the CDB with a wide range of old and new shops. It is a good place for a lunch time meal with office workers, a post work hangout area for pubs and fine dining and a pleasant place to explore cafes and eclectic shops on a lazy weekend afternoon.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

wine co-operative

I find good wines hard to find in Singapore and expensive at retail price as well.

I'm thinking of occasionally ordering some wines in from overseas in small quanitities (a box or two). They will mainly be wines that you can't get in Singapore.

I'm not doing this as a business but solely out of passion for food and wine, so wines will be at cost price + shipping.

If anyone is interested in this, do contact me at denise_chin2002@yahoo.com or just leave me a comment below so that I can get a feel if this is worthwhile for me to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment